O' Briens Iris Sandwiches @ Penang

  • Saturday, August 31, 2013
  • By Shirleen
  • 0 Comments

O'Briens-> Best Irish Sandwiches in the town.

Love the font O'Brien use ^,< 
I personally think the choice of font any brand use for their name's design is important!

Tuna Swiss Melt. Creamy swiss cheese with great tuna. 4 pieces seem too little for my big appetite!


Turkey Cranberry Wrap. I guess I fell in love with cranberry lately. By the way, the turky taste so good with cranberry sauce! I suspect their potato chips come from Mr Potato XD

We thought we were full already. Just after two hours then we were craving for food again. Should have ordered 3 sets or maybe The Big Eat set. (#^^#)

This photo was taken from O'Briens @ Publika.

I was hoping to order all  in the menu.



Fresh ingredients displayed.

Great place for chit chat hangout.

You may refer their website here & Facebook page here.
Currently, they have 11 outlets in Malaysia but all located in Kuala Lumpur & Selangor & only 1 outlet in Penang

So, I am gonna include Penang's outlet address here.

O'Briens Irish Sandwich Cafe @Penang
C-21-G, Persiaran Bayan Indah
11900, Bayan Lepas
Penang, Malaysia.
+604-611 1885
Operation hours: 9am-10am (Daily)

~End~

You Might Also Like

0 comments