Spaghetti Grill @ Paradigm Mall, Selangor

Walking around Paradigm mall, while cracking head what to eat, then I noticed this restaurant -> Spaghetti Grill.

Coincidently I am craving for pasta so why don't I make a try. ^,<

Let me bring you all take a walk in the restaurant.





Now, FOOD time. ;p

Mushroom pizza! Look at the size of the pizza comparing with the chilli flakes bottle?! So big right?

Fettuccine Alfredo. Their grilled chicken tasted so nice! Due to the chicken cut a little bit thick, kind of stuffy after a few pieces. However, I love their Alfredo creamy sauce. Slurrpy!!

My OOTD time ;p

My first attempt of this braid hairstyles.

Spaghetti Grill Facebook page refer here.

Spaghetti Grill
UG 15, Upper G
F. Paradigm Mall
1 Jalan SS7/26 A
Kelana Jaya, 47301 Selangor
Malaysia
+603-7887 3938
11am-12am (Daily)

~End~

You Might Also Like

0 comments