Kafe Fountain @ Lebuh Carnarvon, Penang

  • Friday, September 06, 2013
  • By Shirleen
  • 0 Comments

*Kafe Fountain has now becane O O Cow White Coffee House

Rainy day, lots of open air hawker stall closed. Aikz..Nevermind, we ended up food hunt at Kafe Fountain which was totally new for me. Apparently there are lots of nice food there.

Vinegar Loh Mee (RM 4.50). I wasn't a fans of Loh Mee but this turn out to be extremely delicious and appeticing. I guess this was due to vinegar effect. Ahaha


This loh mee's stall situated @ the coffee shop next to it.

The recommended Tau Gua Kelabu (RM 5.00). The tau gua a little disappointed me but then the sprouts with the onion and thai sauce pretty good. I actually enjoyed the sprouts more than tau gua. The chili was spicy! Your impression with kelabu should be cucumber right? Aunty forgot to buy cucumber that morning so she replaced it with sprouts instead. Limitted edition kelabu? 
I was told chicken's skin kelabu was sold out. I guess it should the best seller?


Tau Gua's stall, she sell a lot of food. Her stall looks like Zhu Char for me.

Fried Koay Teow (RM 4.00), the koay teow posses the must-have 'wok hei' and wasn't too oily. Nice!

Fried Koay Teow's stall, they sell fried rice and fried mee too. I should request fried koay teow mee next time if uncle allow. Usually they do ^,<

Sabah's Fried Mee (RM 4.50) tasted like Hokkien Char but not quite. The noodle was fried with prawn, chicken, chinese fish cake, vege, carrot & egg. Kinda special.

The noodle has the 'wok hei', I like it!

Sabah Fried Mee stall sell crispy noodle and mui fan. The aunty is very friendly.

I was told their Koay Teow Soup and Tomyam are nice too. 
The foods from Hwa Lam can be brought over to Kafe fountain, but Kafe Fountain's food cannot be served in Hwa Lam.

Hwa Lam Coffee Shop 华南  & Kafe Fountain 金泉饮食
262, Lebuh Carnarvon
11600 Penang
Malaysia
11.30am-12.30am(Daily)


You Might Also Like

0 comments