Blue Chef Premium Grill & Pasta @ I-Avenue, Bayan Lepas, Penang

Located next to the Subway restaurant at I-Avenue, a subdued shop serving a great selection of western dishes. They have been running the promotions of set deals depending on two to four number of head counts, my colleagues and I decided to give it a try.

As we are going to come in big crowd, we made reservation and orders through Facebook chat. They responded in swift and patient, that makes our dining experience unruffled.

The set deals came with mushroom soup, salad, drink, main and ice cream. Portion wise it greatly tuned so that we did not feel like overindulgence. My order was Sriracha Chicken, the sauce were indescribable, but delicious to my liking. I did not try my colleagues' food, but I did not hear any complaint from them.


Blue Chef Premium Grill & Pasta @ I-Avenue, Bayan Lepas, Penang
Cheesy Grilled Chicken

Blue Chef Premium Grill & Pasta @ I-Avenue, Bayan Lepas, Penang
Sriracha Grilled Chicken

Blue Chef Premium Grill & Pasta @ I-Avenue, Bayan Lepas, Penang
Sriracha Grilled Chicken

Blue Chef Premium Grill & Pasta @ I-Avenue, Bayan Lepas, Penang
Cheesy Grilled Fish

Blue Chef Premium Grill & Pasta @ I-Avenue, Bayan Lepas, Penang
Honey Glazed Chicken

Blue Chef Premium Grill & Pasta @ I-Avenue, Bayan Lepas, Penang
Honey Glazed Chicken

Blue Chef Premium Grill & Pasta @ I-Avenue, Bayan Lepas, Penang
Seafood Carbonara

Blue Chef Premium Grill & Pasta @ I-Avenue, Bayan Lepas, Penang
Seafood Carbonara

Blue Chef Premium Grill & Pasta @ I-Avenue, Bayan Lepas, Penang
Tomyam Chicken Pasta

Blue Chef Premium Grill & Pasta @ I-Avenue, Bayan Lepas, Penang
Seafood Tomyam Pasta

Blue Chef Premium Grill & Pasta @ I-Avenue, Bayan Lepas, Penang
Seafood Carbonara

Blue Chef Premium Grill & Pasta @ I-Avenue, Bayan Lepas, Penang
Black Pepper Chicken

Blue Chef Premium Grill & Pasta @ I-Avenue, Bayan Lepas, Penang
Muschroom Soup

Blue Chef Premium Grill & Pasta @ I-Avenue, Bayan Lepas, Penang
Salad

Blue Chef Premium Grill & Pasta @ I-Avenue, Bayan Lepas, Penang
Ice cream dessert with choice of chocolate, green tea and vanila.

Blue Chef Premium Grill & Pasta @ I-Avenue, Bayan Lepas, Penang
My colleagues ordered extra desserts.

Blue Chef Premium Grill & Pasta @ I-Avenue, Bayan Lepas, Penang
Menu shared by Blue Chef

Blue Chef Premium Grill & Pasta @ I-Avenue, Bayan Lepas, Penang
Menu shared by Blue Chef

Updated 25th September, 2016
Blue Chef Premium Grill & Pasta @ I-Avenue, Bayan Lepas, Penang
The latest promotional price. (Photo taken from Blue Chef's Facebook page)

Blue Chef Premium Grill & Pasta
1-1-42, Medan Kampung Relau 1, Bayan Lepas, 11900 Bayan Lepas
Operation hours: 11:30 am - 3:00 pm; 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm Daily
+604-641 0035
Blue Chef Facebook refer here.
Location map refers here.

Follow us for latest Crisp of Life updates at Facebook.
Check out Shirleen & Ee Pin's Instagram for more beautiful photos we have taken.

~End~

You Might Also Like

0 comments